At this time of year, I want to thank all of you, our clients and partners, for supporting DNA Behavior. We’ve had an exceptional year and could not have done it without you believing in our mission of guiding people all over the world to become “behaviorally smart” in life, business and financially.
“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion.
– Jack Welch
Fifteen years ago, talks about how scientifically based behavioral insights could be used to help people make better decisions, improve communication and grow with greater self-awareness and empowerment were met with glazed eyes. Today, I do not have to be an evangelist for new thinking. People are far more accepting of the power of human behavior in transforming personal and business performance.
In 2017 and the years beyond, our company will be driven by the following trends:
- Requiring financial services businesses (and others) to be client-centered, providing, even more, investor and consumer protection
- Strengthening operational risk management
- Delivering customized experiences (with robotic support), not just another commodity
- Improving productivity and workplace engagement through tailored strengths-based talent management
To meet these challenges, we have heavily invested in the “digitalization” of behavioral insights generated by our people analytics platform. We’re now providing:
- A broader range of API connections to businesses, across multiple fields, so that they can be powered by a behaviorally smart Intel chip.
- The delivery of a turnkey online wealth-mentoring program, behavioralizing every dimension of the financial planning process through all phases of the client life cycle.
- Even more business analytics tools, integrating a deeper and broader range of behavioral insights for enhanced risk management and productivity improvement.
- Remember, you cannot do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and be in business tomorrow. Our team looks forward to serving you to build a stronger “know, engage and grow” platform in your organization during 2017 and beyond.
To you and your families, have a wonderful holiday season.