Some of the greatest and most successful businesses started in a garage, on a kitchen table, or the idea was first written in a childlike dream journal.
Many of us broke away from safe salaried positions to step out on our own. Not having the desire to chase the corporate or entrepreneurial dream, but all with a passion in our heart and all wanting to be an independent consultant in our chosen field.
But for every consultancy there is a time when you face a cross road. Maybe the consultancy has plateaued and you just can’t get it to the next level without more framework, processes and, importantly, insights. Most consultants know that place and sometimes the solution to re-start the motor comes from the most unexpected places.
It could be a chance meeting; a never before identified hole in the market that you can fill; a restructuring of your target audience or a chance reading of an article like this.
We at DNA Behavior International are looking for YOU.
Not your clients, not your expertise (well, that would be interesting to hear about). We are looking for consultants who know they need another valuable tool in their kit to be able to offer a higher level of expertise to their clients, deploying behavioral insights inside organizations.
Some 20 years ago a conversation took place in which a couple of minds shared their frustration with how they were being served in the financial services industry and we thought, if they had known how to communicate with us, if they had known how to understand who we are and what we were trying to achieve in life they would have kept us as clients. Needless to say, they didn’t.
But the conversation turned to a broader range of topics. Why, we asked each other, do service providers neither know or care who we the client (or customer) is?
We then moved our conversation into our own areas of expertise and what we could do to save the world, or at least, failing businesses. This is what we talked about:
- How can a service provider get to know what makes their client tick?
- If they could, would that mean they could offer a more effective service?
- Would they need enhanced skills in building interpersonal relationships?
- Would understanding a persons inherent behavior change the way businesses operate?
- How people were hired
- Who was hired
- Who is the ideal client
- Building a healthy corporate culture
- Team spirit
- Leadership – what approach works, what doesn’t work and how willing would they be to put People before Numbers
- Would communication be different
- Might there be fewer conflicts in need of resolution
- Would individuals have a greater sense of responsibility and passion to delivering the vision of the business
- And would getting the behaviors right and understood radically impact how clients are treated and how much more likely they are to stay with you)
- Could the bottom line of a business consultants work be improved if they knew how to impact the behaviors of the clients they work with?
So, here’s what was birthed some 20 years ago out of that conversation.
DNA Behavior International is a behavioral sciences business which uses validated behavioral insights to enable organizations to deliver customized employee and client experiences. In particular, it helps people and businesses with effective communication, operating in their strengths, managing emotions and making smart decisions that helps individuals and organizations discover and leverage strengths.
And this is why we are looking for YOU.
We want to find consultancies who want to partner with us to build their practices/businesses.
We are not focusing on consultants in any specific industry; we’ve found that every kind of industry always has an element of people and behaviors where there is a need to know, engage and grow every client and their employees and clients, to build a behaviorally smart business, that in turn grows your consultancy.
What we are looking for are consultants who want to grow their business using scientifically validated behavioral intelligence solutions.
This is a call to arms for all such business owners who are currently engaged in delivering services to organizations.
Whether you provide coaching, mentoring, training, 0r HR functions, and from the C-suite to the shop floor, DNA Behavior International is looking for you
Partner with us, and our behavioral intelligence solutions will unlock business value for you and your clients and give you a significant competitive edge.
We at DNA Behavior International will be the point of difference that sets you apart from other business consultants.
This solution is already in use worldwide in major industries; we have decided to widen our relationship to include your consultancy.
DNA Behavior International is an international authority in the field of scientifically based insight into Natural Behavior Discovery. It is the world’s only all-in-one behavioral intelligence business platform for reliably discovering all dimensions of personality.
- Its use can solve 87%of business issues.
- It can improve employee productivity by up to 40%.
- It increases team productivity by up to 70%.
- It increases revenues by 23% per year
So, if you want to know more and receive a complimentary discovery process then link with me and/or message me. email@example.com