Arman Sadeghi is the creator of the Titanium Success Method, which has helped thousands of people reach peak performance. His interest in personal development stemmed from his own experiences as a young adult. Arman was perplexed by the fact that many individuals attained massive success quickly, as he had, but lacked happiness and fulfillment as well as those who attained success in specific areas but lost it quickly. This began an obsession with discovering the secrets and tools that allow individuals to succeed at a high level in every area of life while enjoying the process and maintaining the results for life. For the last 22 years, Arman has focused on learning, creating and sharing the tools that allow individuals to attain success at the highest levels on a consistent basis while enjoying daily fulfillment and happiness.
In the areas of financial abundance, weight loss, fitness, intimacy, relationships, time management, entrepreneurship, spirituality, career, family and true happiness, Arman has developed some of the world’s most advanced techniques. His revolutionary and unique approach is one that brings together his “4 pillars of mastery” which are knowledge, subconscious support, proven tools and conditioning. While many books and programs focus on giving individuals knowledge, Arman believes that approach only addresses 25% of what is needed for consistent success! All of his work, including live events and private coaching, revolve around the concept that individuals attain mastery only when they have the knowledge but also the subconscious support, proven tools and consistent conditioning required for true mastery. In August, 2015, The Anaheim Convention Center will be host to Titanium Live, Arman Sadeghi’s highly anticipated annual event. This event is well-known for transform hundreds of lives in a group setting by providing participants with not only the knowledge but also the subconscious support, tools and conditioning required for ultimate success and fulfillment.
Arman attended 2 years at Harvard Medical School, and has a degree in Neuroscience and Molecular & Cell Biology from University of California Berkeley. He has established and grown twelve companies in various industries and currently plays an active role in five. One of the companies, All Green Electronics Recycling, has over 120 employees and was recently ranked as the 366th fastest growing company in the United States by Inc. Magazine. As an entrepreneur, Arman’s focus on employee satisfaction and a culture of excellence within his companies have helped him develop companies that thriving, while providing their clients with the highest level of service and the highest quality in their respective industries! The success he has found in business, relationships, health, fitness, finances and fulfillment have fueled his desire to help others dramatically improve their quality of life in a matter of days or weeks rather than years! Through his seminars, writing, speaking and coaching, Arman provides instruction on how to create balance in all areas of life with a focus on consistent fulfillment and growth. After decades of research and real-life trial and error, he has created a complete system with specific tools that get guaranteed results that last for a lifetime!
Company Contact Information:
(844) 8-Titanium or (844) 884-8264
Arman Sadeghi Quotes
• Lead with your heart
• Success stems from consistent daily habits
• Selfishness can only come from a lack of self-love
• Forgiveness is the key to your freedom
• Saving money is boring, investing is addictive
• To have an “intimate” relationship, there must be intimacy
• SIZE your body in the kitchen & you SHAPE your body in the gym
• Love what you do before trying to do what you love
• Give consistently and you will always have more to give
• Lead with your heart
• Happiness over a lifetime only comes from consistent daily habits that support all areas of life
• Genius is a lifetime of effort put forth in private for a few moments of seemingly effortless results in public
• Those who listen to their parents about money, end up with the same financial situation as their parents
• Attaining “success” prior to learning the art of fulfillment can be the most devastating experience in life
• I have dedicated my life to sharing my discoveries so people can live the lives they deserve
• Your first priority in business is making sure your employees are thriving
• We all want to be loved but we do crazy things to feel like we deserve to be loved
• Placing your children above your spouse is the first step to destroying your relationship
• Don’t waste time doing cardio to lose weight. You may lose a few pounds but you’re guaranteed to gain it all back.
• “True happiness over a lifetime only comes from consistent daily habits that support all areas of life, not just a select few at the expense of others”
• “For 22 years, I’ve studied how to attain success in every area of life on an on-going basis while enjoying the process. I have coached high level executives and elite athletes but I am now making this information available to the general public through my special Titanium Live events!”
• “There is nothing I enjoy more than receiving a call or email from someone who tells me they haven’t looked this good since high school or that I’ve saved their marriage, saved them from a heart attack or saved them from bankruptcy!”
• “Genius is a lifetime of effort put forth in private for a few moments of seemingly effortless results in public”
• “You SIZE your body in the kitchen and you SHAPE your body in the gym”
• “People waste their time doing cardio trying to lose weight but the reality is that it doesn’t work and even if they lose a few pounds through cardio, they are guaranteed to gain it all back and then some!”
• “If you want to lose weight, you must cut certain foods that are essentially pure sugar! Some of those foods would surprise you because you don’t associate them with sugar at all such as fat free yogurt!”
• “Most never attain financial freedom because they learn about finances from their parents who tell them to work hard and save but that plan simply doesn’t work and is doomed for failure!”
• “Attaining ‘success’ prior to learning the art of fulfillment can be the most devastating experience in life and that is why we see some of the most successful people in the world taking their own life! Prior to attaining success, it’s essential that individuals learn the art of fulfillment”
• “This 3-day full immersion event allows individuals to ‘float’ out of the day to day and into a new world dedicated to developing a vision for their future as well as the tools and support systems to make that vision a reality”
• “I have decided to dedicate the rest of my life to sharing my discoveries with people so they can live the life they deserve!”
• “Your first priority in business is making sure your employees are thriving!”
• “Selfishness always comes from a lack of self-love… The most selfish people who know are the ones who love and value themselves the least!”
Arman Sadeghi Social Links:
Titanium Success Social Links:
My info for book pitch:
– I am a professional speaker and writer but I have not written a book before.
– I have been an entrepreneur for nearly a quarter century
– I dropped out of high school to start my first business and I have now started a total of 12!
– In between, I went back to school and graduated with a Neurobiology Degree from UC Berkeley
– I also attended Harvard Medical School for 2+ Years before deciding to go back into business
– I currently own and run 6 companies and the largest has over 150 employees and was recently named the 366th fastest growing company in the US
– I have coached thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs to create incredible businesses
– My last live 3-Day Business event had over 500 attendees!
– I love business and I’m passionate about writing
– The book I have written here is, in my personal opinion, the simplest and most direct book ever written for small business owners. It’s designed to be a fairly quick read but then to act as a guide for consistent reference.
- A personal / professional biography
- Attached along with headshots, just in case.
- 3-4 interesting facts (preferably that are not already widely known)
- I dropped out of high school to start my first business
- I love basketball and I play in two different leagues
- I’ve been with my wife for over 10 years and we have 2 little girls
- I love Scuba Diving
- 2-3 projects you’re currently working on OR causes you’re promoting
- Huge focus on growing the SEO and web development part of Titanium. We are getting insane results for our clients and we’ve more than tripled in size within 8 months so we are eager to bring on more accounts.
- Business coaching to help entrepreneurs absolutely rock!
- If you’d like to offer the listeners a special promotion or gift
- Free website and SEO analysis and review
- Titanium Live tickets for $95