We are excited to be hosting DNA Accredited Financial Advisor Training for two days, April 24-25, in Atlanta. Space is limited, so please register soon.
The comprehensive workshop is for financial advisors and wealth managers already familiar with the Financial DNA Discovery Processes, which advisors use to learn the communication styles, financial habits (including setting goals, spending and saving) behavioral biases and risk profiles of clients.
As many of our readers know, Financial DNA provides real-time behavioral insights that enable customized delivery of meaningful advisor and client experiences, with improved outcomes on both sides of the relationship. The workshop builds on the foundation of Financial DNA-savvy advisors, helping them become what we call Human Performance Accelerators, learning unique financial personality insights to further help clients achieve greater self-empowerment- and wealth accumulation.
The training also is recommended for any organization considering implementing a DNA financial personality management API solution.
The six pillars of DNA Financial Planning Performance will be explored in-depth using the company’s proprietary behavioral insights tech platform. (The only validated behavioral insights fintech of its kind.) Attendees should then be able to not only deliver better client outcomes, but also be able to increase and sustain profitability.
The practical and experiential training program addresses Natural (inherent) Behavior and How to Deploy the Financial DNA Discovery Process to meet the behavioral challenges of every client on their own unique terms.
- (Advisors) discovering their own strengths and struggles;
- Learning how to use behavioral insights in relating to different clients more effectively; and
- Identifying ideal clients and keeping them engaged.
Also covered: Learned Behavior and Additional Behavioral Finance Insights, including:
- Techniques for improving client meeting facilitation with powerful questions across multiple communications channels; and
- Building behaviorally smart portfolios which align client risk-taking, decision biases, goals, spending and financial capacity.
Attendees also will benefit from a very special new offering: An interactive dinner, Thought Accelerators: Future Fintech, at which training participants ranging from beginners to experts will discuss behavioral insight challenges and solutions, further activating what they have learned toward practical, powerful outcomes.
Complete information and registration for DNA Accredited Financial Advisor Training can be found here. Location information – Dunwoody (North Atlanta), just outside the perimeter – is included at the information and registration link. Those completing the two-day training will receive DNA Accredited Financial Advisor certification.
Who should attend? Financial advisors, wealth managers and others who want to master validated behavioral finance insights that accelerate the results achieved by both advisors and their clients. And, again, the training also is recommended for any organization considering implementing a DNA financial personality management API solution.
See you in Atlanta April 24-25. (Can’t make it then, let us know so we can notify you of future trainings and Thought Accelerator dinners.)
Financial DNA offers:
- Unparalleled depth and reliability of psychometric validation for 64 core natural behavior traits to identify a client’s unique financial personality;
- Separate measurement of a client’s communication style, spending and goal-setting behaviors, risk profile and behavioral biases;
- Unique process for matching advisors, clients, and solutions using our extensive behavioral finance data;
- Comprehensive wealth mentoring system to help advisors guide their clients in making life and financial decisions; and
- Digital solutions for practical and scalable delivery across a firm’s whole client base.