In looking to leverage human behavioral insights to solve business problems and tailor employee and client offerings, do you want a very few questions that grab some data points so you can just keep moving?
Or do you want a discovery profile questionnaire that achieves results like these?
- Easy and quick to complete (Don’t have 10 minutes to garner data that will affect decisions and relationships for a lifetime? Quit reading now and let’s go have coffee and talk about your priorities).
- 91% reliability.
- Predicts long-term behaviors.
- Removes situational bias – education, culture, gender, race, etc.
- Removes emotions.
- Removes faking.
- Is non-judgmental.
- Provides greater depth and breadth of insights – 64 traits and 200+ insights covering all areas (from communication, financial decision-making, setting goals, choosing your role, team building or leadership and advisor development.)
- Immediately usable results.
Then complete our DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process, which uses a forced-choice scoring model with 46 simple to understand, non-situational questions that reveal your greatest strengths and struggles.
Small orgs, big orgs – no worries
Even better, we have an enterprise solution so you can have these validated, practical, applicable and scalable insights without reinventing the wheel. Just plug the DNA API into your system.
We provide the behavioral chip that enables you to harvest and leverage people data already in and around your systems organization. That means: Real insights for real results in real time – to tailor financial and other advice; communications, sales and marketing; recruitment, match-for-role, retention and hiring; and just about anything else in which behavior, decision and productivity is crucial.
Quick and quit, results be damned
Or, don’t use a questionnaire structured like DNA Behavior’s, and risk the following outcomes:
- Results changing all the time; this variation signals that you’re not getting lasting, reliable insights.
- Taking longer to do and measuring fewer insights and doing so less accurately.
- Harder to complete because of the difficulty in understanding questions. (One of the several reasons we emphasize that ours produces more reliable results that are not situational.)
- Not culturally neutral, which is a problem in and of itself but especially so if you’re committed to an even, non-judgmental process and one that embraces diversity by being culture agnostic.
Traditional risk-tolerance questionnaires are a good example of an instrument that might be pretty quick and painless and may ultimately be useless. The time you do invest addresses just one metric, which may not be accurate in the long run. And such questionnaires are susceptible to emotions of the moment and situational bias.
What’s your ultimate goal?
There are endless aphorisms, memes and jokes about whether you want something fast or correct. With we humans it’s usually not an either/or proposition, but a balance of all of the best factors. We’ve been working on DNA’s behavior tech platform for 18 years. So, the 10 to 12 minutes you or your employee or team member or client spend on completing the DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Process will be robust, meaningful, reliable, practical and lasting.
Take a test drive: Complete a no-cost, no-obligation DNA Natural Behavior Discovery here.