When a consultant is engaged to resolve a business challenge, invariably they begin the process with a meeting to uncover the issues.
One huge pain point for consultants is getting to the bottom of specific problems. Being able to analyze what is being said about the issues to deliver solutions can be tricky. It doesn’t matter what level of the organization is briefing you, care must be taken to apply a behavioral and communication filter to what is being said.
Regardless of the briefing – most skilled consultants would agree that a very large percentage of business challenges is people-related.
As a consultant, this is fertile ground for you. Regardless of your expertise in any given field, being able to analyze behaviors is a key selling point. A unique point of differentiation that actually pays dividends. From the C-suite to the front line – all behaviors and communication styles should be known.
Since 2001, DNA Behavior has used validated behavioral insights to guide businesses building a stronger people culture. The Natural Discovery process reveals practical information on how best to manage behavioral differences. By delivering customized experiences for management, their employees and customers, you will be positioned to resolve wide-ranging challenges your clients might be facing.
2002 Harvard Research shows 87% of business issues are communication-related – caused by human behavioral differences.
If coaches, management consultants and others are to provide companies with solutions they need to dig below the surface, they’re going to need ways to find out individual behaviors, including whether, or not, people are emotionally invested in the company.
So, getting below the surface of the people is critical:
At DNA Behavior International we have recognized over the past 20 years the importance of understanding #PeopleBeforeNumbers.
Using scientifically based data gathering, we know that even the most difficult of business issues are rooted in individual behaviors. Not surprisingly, many CEOs find people issues a challenge. They feel, quite rightly, that dealing with the people takes their mind off the strategy and direction of the business. And, the day-to-day pressure of business can surface many challenges, not because of incompetency, necessarily, but because the norm has become mundane and people behave differently when bored or unfulfilled.
Consultants are in a highly competitive market place. There is plenty of work available for quality consultancies and this means there is significantly higher competitiveness. Again, you need a point of differentiation and DNA Behavior International can provide you with that unique insight and edge.
DNA Behavior can provide you the consultant with solutions that bring a fresh perspective and a breadth of experience to companies you work with.
Why not take 10 minutes to complete your own DNA Behavior Natural Discovery. Whatever you offer in the way of consulting – we partner with you to enhance the people part. Sounds too good to be true? Why not try it? Complimentary, on us. You’ll appreciate the difference and so will your clients.
Consultancies exist in many shapes and sizes. Whether you give strategic advice, solve crises, help increase efficiency or provide other solutions, when you can reveal individual behaviors and talents your service offering increases exponentially, enabling you to provide more focused and more quantifiable perspectives and solutions.
DNA Behavior can work with you to differentiate yourself:
- We offer scientifically-based Natural Discovery tools that enable you to know, engage and grow your clients and their staff at a deep level.
- We train you to interpret and use the Business DNA Natural Behavior Discovery Reports to improve Personal Talent, Hiring and Team Performance. And, to make that first meeting pitching your work more impactful.
- We deliver tools and insights enabling you to work with clients to improve the Hiring Process and Conduct Behavioral Interviews.
- Working with groups – got that covered. You will be able to build team performance through a greater understanding of personal and team member motivations.
- You will know how to work with leaders to interpret and use the Business DNA Leadership Performance Report and guide a leader to build a Leadership Performance Plan.
- You get access to Communication DNA Discovery Reports to increase the emotional engagement of employees and customers for relationship performance.
- You will be able to offer services to Diagnose Business Engagement Strengths and Struggles through Behavioral Insights for improving Business Planning.
Here’s a personal invitation from our CEO/Founder to partner with us to build your business.