Why should an advisor become behaviorally smart?
- Prospects and clients are looking for it.
- 93.6% of financial planning is the behavioral management of the client.
Recent research reveals:
- Pre-retirees say an advisor whom I trust and who really gets me would have the most positive impact on their financial outlook.
- Nearly half of the men and women surveyed do not feel they have enough financial knowledge to feel confident about making investment decisions.
You need to get your clients and you need to educate them in a way that makes most sense to their own unique financial personality.
The need to objectively uncover natural instinctive behavior is crucial in the financial planning process because this is how clients:
- More comfortably make decisions
- Operate under stress
- Create a framework for life and financial perspectives
Understanding people before numbers is more important than ever.? Your client relationships depend on behavioral awareness.? Its a trend that never really went out of style.
Peggy Mengel ? Vice President, Human Behavior Solutions Advisor at DNA Behavior
Specializing in financial services, Peggy uses behavioral intelligence to help businesses navigate human differences to unlock performance potential. DNA Behavior helps grow behaviorally smart businesses and financial advisors worldwide to increase competitive advantage using the most reliable behavioral discovery and performance development systems on cutting-edge technology platforms.