Social Networking is here to stay; its becoming the cornerstone of the way we do business in the 21st Century and beyond.
At the top of every business strategic planning meeting should be the following:
Item 1 ? how can we increase revenue by leveraging social networking across the business (not just in the marketing department)?
Consider the following thoughts:
- Do you see social media as a useful tool in marketing but not much more beyond that?
- Is your social networking strategy highly targeted?
- Are the interactions you have with customers delivering sustained outcomes?
- How successful to your business bottom line are the two-way conversations you are currently having through social channels?
- How much more successful would your marketing strategies be if they were more effectively targeted to your audience and ultimately made better use of your marketing and communication $.
- Does your social networking empower your staff to be able to engage more effectively with each other and with customers?
- How is social networking being utilized in your business? Do you use it to break down internal departmental silos?
- What tools have you invested into for your frontline staff?
- How would business grow by matching staff to customers?
The addition of Communication DNA to your social media will unlock your business for revenue growth by navigating the human differences in your business and discovering and aligning the different communication styles, behaviors and solution preferences of your diverse customers and employees.
Using Communication DNA enables your business to have customized and focused conversations with millions of people. Businesses will be able to discover the emotional decision-making patterns of customers and employees to allow for the real time customization of sales, marketing and customer service activities using cutting-edge technology platforms.
Communication DNA can make 1 to 1 customer conversations count by ensuring no part of the exchange is lost. Communication DNA matches advisors to clients, sales staff to customers, product and services to the individual providing an engaging process at all levels of interaction to acquire and retain loyal relationships.
Random messaging and exchanges can make or break relationships and business opportunities instantaneously. Businesses that implement the Communication DNA app can achieve business performance gains of 40% in personal productivity for sales and service people, 70% in team productivity and a 23% increase in revenue.
Communication DNA gives you laser focused insight into how to conduct conversations between customers and employees. It puts influence into the hands of staff enabling them to engage more effectively with each other and with customers.
Communication DNA empowers employees in your sale, service and development teams to join forces to build effective customer relationships and experiences.
Communication DNA enables you to build deeper and more effective relationships by engaging with customers at the most critical point of reference ? the first time they contact you.
Communication DNA delivers to businesses the ability to segment their customer base and their staff in a way that fundamentally changes the way you do business.
To learn more, please visit the Communication DNA website.